Shipping estimates can be found by putting an item(s) in your shopping cart and clicking "estimate shipping". You do not have to be logged in to receive these shipping estimates.
We ship via UPS ground / insured to location in the U.S. and via USPS Priority Air International / insured or First Class International (at your own risk, there is only limited indemnity value coverage and not insurance with First Class packages) to areas outside the U.S.. We strive to get as close to actual shipping costs as possible without actually packing each item and, generally speaking, we take a small loss at the end of the year.
However, actual shipping charges are the responsibility of our customers and we will invoice any additional shipping charges when they are significant. These charges need to be paid prior to fulfilling/shipping your order. These significant differences occur mostly with outside of the U.S. deliveries where a single pound difference can easily be $5.
Generally speaking UPS will not deliver to P.O. Box addresses. If your address contains a P.O. Box address and you can receive UPS deliveries you should note that you can in your order notes as we will contact you to confirm this and it may delay your deliver by a day or so.
Any errors in your submitted shipping address may result in a UPS address correction charge (currently $10.00 but subject to change). This is an actual charge to us and you will be responsible for its payment. We will contact you prior to charging or invoicing to make certain it is not a UPS mistake. Generally speaking most of our packages ship within 2 days of receiving an order and many times within 1 day.
- Funk & Junk is not responsible for typos or any mistakes in the published prices on this site - prices for items will always be based on our in-store computer inventory list.
- We are committed to providing quality items and strive through complete descriptions and pictures to assure satisfaction. Though we have had very few returns in our many years, abuses do occur the following terms have been necessitated.
- You must contact us no later than 24 hours after receipt of your package(s) to authorize any returns. (703) 842-9517.
- If you do not contact us within this time frame we reserve the right to refuse any and all refunds. We expect our customers to inspect their items as soon as they are received. Additionally, your return must reach us within 7 working days or you risk refund refusal or our restocking fee.
- Items must be returned in the condition that they were sent. Each return will be reviewed and the return is at our sole discretion.
- All items have a full money back refund guarantee less any shipping charges and non-refunded processing charges we incur with Paypal payments.
Currently Paypal refunds a seller all but a small per item processing fee but this is subject to change and refunds will always reflect the difference between what Paypal refunds to us and what we have paid initially to Paypal. In other words, our company will not take a loss in terms of actual fees paid to process your payment and refund so the difference may vary.
- The only exception to clothing returns is with regard to deadstock packaged items which we will guarantee to match the labeled measurements (eg. medium with 15-15.5 neck).
- Again, you must call or contact us to confirm your return prior to shipping it back for refund.
- Items must be returned in the condition they were sent. Original condition will be at the sole determination of Funk & Junk.
Failure to comply with these return procedures and time frame may result in a 15% restocking handling/stocking fee ($5 minimum) or no refund with re-shipping at your discretion/cost.
Please keep in mind that we pride ourselves on prompt turnaround times for all orders and your ability to cancel an order before it is pulled, packed and shipped is very limited. We ask that you make certain of your order prior to placing it.
Once your order has been placed if you wish to cancel, and provided it can be stopped prior to shipping, the order will be subject to a 15% restocking and handling fee ($5 minimum).
This fee is necessary and still does not always cover the labor, packaging costs and fees charged to us by Paypal for processing a full refund.